Radio-oncology
Hi! My name is Delphine and I'm 17 years old. I'm currently studying in spring board to go in radio-oncology next semester at the college Ahuntsic.
Helping people has always been something I wanted to do, but I didn't know how and where to go. When I discover radio-oncology, I swear, I've never been that motivated in school. Cancer is the worst disease you can have in my opinion and I'm very grateful to help poeple healing from cancer in the future. I hesitated a long time between radiology and radio-oncology, but I knew that radio-oncology was made for me.
I'm proud of me for staying in school and be that motivate to finish school. Before that, I was not even sure to finish highschool, and here I am, today, in cegep.
In this blog, I'll talk about what a radio-oncologist is doing, what is this job and I'll talk about cancer.
Comments
Post a Comment